Highest Scullpture: Space Elephant 2.77 m
Duration: minimum 3 months
Target: Individual adults, students, families
Insurance: Venue would require all risk insurance from exhibition provider approximately 15 Milion Euro coverage
Public Liability Insurance: 5 Million euro coverage, borne by the exhibitor
Transport/Shipping: This exhibition can go partially by sea and partially by air. Monumental sculptures and large size museum sculptures can go by sea, all the other artworks must go by air.
Transport by sea needs to accommodate approximately 25 cubic meters
Transport by sea needs to accommodate approximately 4700 kg weight
Transport by air needs to accommodate approximately 85 cubic meters
Transport by air needs to accommodate approximately 7800 kg weight
Installation/Dismantle: We will provide two technicians and one project manager to assist in the set-up (1 week approx.) and take down (1 week approx.) at your cost. We ask your venue to supply four support staff to help with the set up and take down
Language: English, Italian, French. Museum could translate and reprint graphics in any other language of choice.
Created by: Exhibition curated by Beniamino Levi of the Stratton Foundation
Sponsored by: This exhibition is unsponsored. In your venue you may source any kind of sponsor you wish for this exhibition
Included in the exhibit are the following:
- Press kit consisting of high resolution photos and text provided on disc
- Text for artwork labels and panels provided on disc
- Text of the biography of Salvador Dalí provided on disc
- Dvd: interview with Mr. Beniamino Levi, who describes the collection in depth
- Use of copywritten texts by world-renowned Dalí experts such as Robert Descharnes, Albert Field, Beniamino Levi and A. Reynolds Morse.
- The right to use certain copywritten photos of Salvador Dalí